Thursday, March 25, 2010

Indulgent






These days I think about my blog.
Where do I want to go and what do I want to make?

With the (inner) world at your fingertips, it's a question of choice and commitment, of narrowing things down or opening them up.
Is it a bunch of random photos, and if so are they strong enough?
Is there a theme and a plot or is it an illustrated Dear diary I make?

There are so many of us and I've always preferred to rely on point of view rather than skill, but I'm not sure I can in this case.

One point of view would be to focus on the things I make, but at least for now I work so slowly and film isn't always such s good forum for samples.

You do want to be in a constant forward, but right now all I have is a strong sense of dissatisfaction, I hope it's growing pains.

PS1. I send my likes to this.

PS2. In regards to my blog I say: Let's try anew.
Like so: -

No comments: