Monday, April 26, 2010

This weekend...


...we attended the childrens' architecture show Building Blocks
(sweet but much too dark for my camera's eye).



...we played with suncats and sunkisses.

...we spied upon the secret world of children and their beloved.


...I saw that hard surfaces might look as smooth and soft as silk.

...a hairy monster invaded my desk....

...and another tried to swallow the sky.

I was never afraid.

How do you make a Monday like this sweet?

I'm thinking a lovely dinner.
And music.

Tonight I'll go listen to a debate arranged by the Swedish Film Board and the Arts Counsil on artistic freedom, ethics and responsibility, censorship, freedom of expression, media and politics.

Let's hope there will be food for thought.

PS. If you thought my header was too sombre you'd tell me, right?
I think it looks clumsy and heavy, I might have to do something about that.

No comments: