Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Autumn glow





Today is as grey as cinders. Autumn glow, please return!

Today is Glenn's first day at his new job, and my first alone day in four months. I realize this might sound extreme, especially since we've shared a total space of 30m2, but it's been nothing but pleasurable.
I hope I will make good use of these lonely hours since I work from home most days. It's not ideal, but cheap. When I lived alone the perk was that I could work whatever hours I chose whether it be day or night. Now, that doesn't seem as tempting.

I had a great pilates experience yesterday, like a very physical meditation in movement. Dimmed lights and a fiery gotlänsk coach.
The weird thing is only women seem to frequent these sessions.

PS1. Massive.

PS2. Lithuania's "Law on the Protection of Minors Against the Detrimental Effect of Public Information".
A country that seems so close to and so far away from where I live.

From QX magazine's article:
Lithuanian Parliament overrides veto of 'no promo homo' law:
"An explanatory note attached to it (the law) says:
'The propagation of a nontraditional sexual orientation and exposure to information containing positive coverage of homosexual relations may cause negative consequences for the physical, mental and, first and foremost, moral development of minors.' "

Appalling.

No comments: