Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wealth











I've got diamonds in abundance!

Right now I have tons of projects going on and a lot things are almost finished - but nothing is actually done. I'm doing everything at once, a little here and there, getting no results - at least that's what it feels like.

I write lists, break them down, wake up bewildered, forget things only to suddenly remember them - usually when I'm up to something entirely different.

It's a case of too many ideas and grandiose thinking, combined with a lack of self discipline and organization. It's the constant battle between staying creative and inspired while actually achieving results. The difference in speed of thought and speed of realization is astounding.

Does anyone out there have any advice?

Please come with an input, should you read this blog.
I'll just keep on dreaming my dreams and folding my diamonds.

PS. I actually started my Knight Rider Flickr set.
Haha. Sometimes I can't help myself.

No comments: