Friday, January 29, 2010

Suburban Bounty









These are pics from Karolina's and Egil's home, where I had my get out of the house floor polishing work day. And what a good day! Hey you, let's do it again, shall we?

Today I feel so excited I feel weak. This could backfire. On the other hand, since I'm a funny little beast I keep forgetting I'm excited. I think it's a normal day. And then I remember.

So what's happened?

Well of course there is tonight, but that's a bit too far away for my childish mind. Tonight is tonight. I'll revel in it when it happens. No, it's a minor task, something one might say is quite everyday:y that's got me in this mood.

I'm gonna do something that Bookofmiri does a lot, and you know what? I'm not gonna do it out of necessity and I'm even gonna try and enjoy it!

Figured it out yet?

No comments: